Donnerstag, 20. Juli 2017

56

I'm in Kilpisjärvi! A trail angel - a guy from Rovaniemi - picked me up in Karesuvanto and took me all the way right to the hostel in Kilpisjärvi! Thank you! 

Weeks ago I had called them.... no reservations necessary! Tonight - no huts, no beds. OK!  Quickly built up the tent, activated my Spot, the personal locator beacon. I need to check as long as I am online! 
Then ordered pizza and a 🍺. Weather is good and so is life. Tomorrow... tomorrow's the day  - the proof of the pudding: With blisters or without. Grönabandet - here I come! 

2 Kommentare:

  1. Now good luck. It is an extremely late summer this year. It is worse than year 2015. So your late starting date is perfect!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Tak så mycket, Svante. Beautiful summer up here. No, not too hot! 👍

      Löschen