Samstag, 19. November 2016

13


Got a to-do-list for the grönabandet application today.

So I paid the registration fee accordingly and agreed to the terms and conditions concerning the use and publication of photos, the experience and whereabouts on Facebook and other media during the trip. 
In the end I will have to send some interesting photos stating place and photographer. 

And I will send grönabandet the Spot link in beginning of July, in good time before my trip, so we can check if it works all right. I will also put a link on this blog, of course. 

Furthermore, what I would like to to is... depending on internet connection and device during the trip I will try to keep my blog up to date at sections (like Abisko, Kvikkjokk, Åre, etc.). Still thinking how I can cope... I have tried the iPhone, ... too circumstantial. That probably means I need to get access to a computer at the end of each stage of the journey.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen