Sonntag, 12. August 2018

118

Day 37  gröna bandet   685.31 km ☁️

Pos   N 65 10 568  E 14 34 006
Loc   Tjåkkelestugorna
Acc    Stuga
Dis    19.7 km
Sta    08.00
End   16.00
Tim    08.00 hrs


From correspondence  with Karin I remember, she told me, how much she liked the area north of Klimpfjäll, Svante also chatted ‘You will love the coming days.’ 
And indeed: After all these days, looking for trails, walking across wetlands or along roads, in wet and windy weather, hiking north of Klimpfjäll was a relief. A well defined trail in an exciting and beautiful surrounding, not too steep and challenging, gave me the feeling - Yes! That’s what I am here for. And I like it! I love hiking!
Many grönabandet bandet hikers come along here and you may find their entries in the ‘gästbok’ in the huts. Some felt the same.


Just by chance I opened the gästbok in Durrenskalet’s stugan and browsing through it  I came across Svante’s entry from 2016.



High heels - low heels By the way, after last year’s hike from Treriksröset to Hemavan and this year’s from Grövelsjön to Hemavan (and some minor hikes in between) my boots are also in a desperate state. Hope to find a shoemaker in Hemavan! My high heels turned to low heels - if you know what I mean. 😏 After all, there is still 660 km to go! 


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen